I haven’t been nominated for something since I was a senior in high school for “best dressed” and “best hair!” So this was super exciting for me! LOL! Thanks to Marlene from “myfashionandbeautytales” I was nominated for the Liebster Award. (linked HERE!) I’m guessing this is a way for bloggers to connect and find new blogs! SO here’s the rules!
So to begin, the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Answer as many questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post.
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated them.
Here are my answers for the wonderful Marlene!
1. Which celebrity would you love to meet and why?
I would love to meet Vanessa Hudgens. She is my style icon and I’ve grown up admiring all of her work from High School Musical to where she is now. Her personal life also intrigues me as from what I know, we’ve been through similar obstacles. & we have the same taste in guys ;)! Zac Efron and Austin Butler are GORG!
2. What is your favorite season of the year?
FALL! I absolutely love the transitioning between summer and winter. The leaves changing colors is so beautiful to me. Growing up in Michigan, we have trees EVERYWHERE! So seeing the sky lit up with orange and yellow and red leaves is absolutely breathtaking. Fall festivities are always so fun when it comes to raking leaves, apple picking, pumpkin picking, bonfires, and Halloween! My birthday is in the fall too. Living in California now, I don’t get a traditional Autumn so I appreciated it even more now. From this, I’ve really learned that there is no place like home.
3. Favorite Fashion/Jewelry piece you wear with almost everything?
My hands are always covered in RINGS!
4. Favorite movie?
Confessions of a Shopaholic or Sex & the City. Enough said.
5. Three things you can’t live without?
My Bible, Planner, and pink lipstick.
6. Favorite shop/online store to shop at/on?
Nastygal.com or brandymelville.com
7. Acrylic nails or natural nails?
8. Three things you find attractive in a guy?
Nice shoes, good hair, arms.
9. Any particular country you want to go to?
10. Favorite celebration of the year? (Christmas, Easter etc)
4th of July. There’s no better time of the summer in Michigan than endless nights of fireworks, BBQ’s, and bonfires all on the lake.
Thanks, Marlene for the fun questions! I actually learned a little bit about myself!
& the bloggers that I nominate…
Nani @ notesbynani
Lauren @ The Teacherista
Leonie @ OUT OF THE BOX
The Lades @ VTVOGUE
Marcus @ Draw A Dot.
Vicky @ BEAUTYFULL
Belle @ Beauty&GlamourbyBelle
Tsutsumi & Alexandra @ GIGGLES & DIMPLES
Sumbal @ The Style Fusion
Sophie @ The Blonde Beauty Source
Here’s my questions for all you wonderful bloggers!
1) What made you want to start blogging?
2) Where do you source your inspiration from?
3) Tell me more about your creative process?
4) Is there a certain place where you are inspired and find your creativity most?
5) Is there someone in particular that inspired you to start blogging?
6) What is your favorite topic to talk about on your blog?
7) What makes your blog different?
8) What do you hope for your readers to captivate from your blog?
9) If you could say anything to your followers what would it be?
10) What is your ultimate goal and dream for your blog?
I’m so interested and excited to read all of your answers! Have fun and feel free to answer in any way you’d like! Can’t wait!